Should I let go and move on

over 13 years ago

This has to be the most confusing relationship i’ve ever encounter. I’m at a point where I want to let go completely but i’m skeptical about it, I care alot about him. my birth date is 4/13/1989 his 08/16/1988

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

By the sounds of it you have some major decisions to make that cannot be made lightly. I would first ask this are you happy when with this person, does he make you feel good and do you like and enjoy spending time with him does he make you feel like a better person when you are with him if the answer is yes then I guess the next question is do you see a future with him if you answered no to the above then I guess I would be moving on from him because the sort of person you want to be with should be someone that makes you feel like the above. I would look at things from within in how he makes you feel I was once with a guy for 5 years that was not good for me but while with him the rose coloured glasses were on and no one could tell me get away from this guy as this guy had some kind of hold over me I guess he knew how to manipulate and control me and then one day the glasses came off and I realised who he really was and ran from him litterally so fast not fast enough and ended it a few days later this was the hardest thing I have had to do but once I did I never looked back of course he wanted me to continue to clean his house received a call 2 weeks later from him and I said no but funny thing my brother never liked him so I guess my next question is does your family like this person if not then there is a reason for that pay attention but deep down you already know the answer listen to that inner feeling that is knawing at you inside as that is the mosot accurate you can have and it will never lead you astray.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

thank you angel, I shall move on,he hasn’t made me feel good at all.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey..

I would love to help you i reunite many couples/lovers and show fast accurate results. Love & relationship is one of my best subject contact me now if you want accuracy, let me help you today and show you the clarity. Contact me live for more details. My special on forthcoming Valentine’s day.

blessings..