Ever Going to Reunite and Fall in Love?

over 13 years ago
junerose didn't upload a photo

Maya Johnson (junerose)

1 post

Ok, right now I feel very depress. I wanted to reunite with someone in my past so I started to look for him. I found him on facebook and now he has two kids. I don’t know if he is with his baby mother or not. Despite finding this information I still want to be with him. There is a saying YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU GOING TO FALL IN LOVE and that’s true. This wasn’t love at first sight. I couldn’t stand him at first. We met at college and I drop out only 3 months because of him. He was like the class clown. I had a friend there who keep in touch with everybody there. We basically reunited couple years later and start liking each other. To keep a long story short one night change forever and I wish I could turn the hands of time. I truly have feelings for him and I have went to other psychics and basically they told me as of right now he do have feelings for me as well. I am confused. He is all I think about. Could he be the one for me?

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to make contact with him and see what his response is and go from there unless you make contact you will never know and just becareful how many psychics you speak to as the more you speak to the energy then becomes tainted.

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

if you can contact me live Love i will answer each and every single question you have, do not worry what is going on right now worry about what will. and that is in the future i will let you be honestly aware of what is going to be instore for you Love, stop wondering and Start Knwoing!