to angel34

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

why dont you just become an advisor on here? i mean not everybody on bitwine is psychic. you could just give regular advice and you seem to be pretty good with talking to people on the furoms. its not to hard to get signed up on here either. have you thought about that?.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Miko

My reasons for being here are not your typical reasons to why others are here I started out coming here for advice as I was a complete mess worse than I am now to the point where I may not be here, in the process I had all my money taken from me but no further ahead in fact 1 advisor who is no longer an advisor tried to con me out of $1205 knowing full well I have no job or money and I don’t think she really did anything nor if anything she claimed she did worked if anything things are worse in that department but she also got me into trouble financially was scammed even though I asked her over and over and over is this a scam and she told me no it was not even after giving her the details and it turns out it was a scam that cost me big time but she also lied to me about somethings as well and she had the nerve to call herself a friend well friends don’t do that. I am here to give back as a thank you for surviving oct 15 I am lucky to be alive and so my way of thanking the universe is by comeing here to help others for free and also it has helped centre and ground me as I have been in a right state in the past few months. I made a promise to help one person a day as a thank you and it helps take my mind off my own problems.

over 13 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

Angel you really are a sweet heart and I do fully believe things will be looking up for you- have faith and believe in the power of positive thinking ( thats what I am told)....