Spirits..

over 11 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

Hi,

I’d like to hear of others opinions regarding this matter – some might disagree, some might understand, i’m not totally sure. I’m a medium – but not confident enough to use this gift to the fullest. I want to chat about seeing your children before birth. I’d like to know if any advisor here has been through this, and whether this is a magnificant thing to happen, or if it’s common for those with the gift. I spoke to the spirit of my son on the morning of his birth. He told me he’d be disabled. That turned out to be true, although his illness weren’t diagnosed until he was three. Two years later I awoke to see the spirit of a female toddler running through the bedroom door – smiling. As my daughter turned 3 – she resembled the spirit of the child I had envisioned. I have also had a spiritual child come forward in a reading, and this child speaks to me now – or so I believe. I feel it to be a female – although my childrens mum is due to give birth next month to a girl by another man, some confusion perhaps? Any ADVICE – theories, and is this child/spirit telling the truth? Thankyou for reading.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I’m neither a medium or a mother, but I have had quite a few women talk to me about spirit children. So it’s not just you. :)

I just wanted to add that I love how little ones are able to stir up trouble before they’re even born. lol

—Aisha