Does this guy like me

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is Renee born september 3, 1982 Female. I am 29 years old I meet this guy name Zedric he’s 36. He seems like a very nice guy. He asked me out now three times. I didn’t give him an answer. He told me that he wasn’t going to harrass me everytime he sees me. But he said to me “I’ll let you decide when you ready” Just remember what I told. He told me he liked me, he wasn’t no player and how he’s true to his woman.” I can tell that he really likes me but i’m just really scared to get involve as friends or dating. Zedric’s a really cool guy but I really don’t want to get hurt. He did ask for my number since we don’t hardly see each other around in our apartment complex and to finish the conversation we had when i’m walking pass his garage. But there is this other neighbor name danielle and her mother Janis. Are trying to hit on him too. Especially them trying to tempt him with very short shorts. I glance from the window and seem him glance but without her seeing him. But I felt she does these things on purpose. They have been interfering since the beginning with this especially the mother Janis. I feel maybe that’s why I’m not sure about Zedric because i feel like they’re just going to interfere or Zedric may like her better and forget about me. I don’t know.

over 11 years ago

I have no doubts whatsoever that this guy likes you and am currently online and would be happy to discuss this further if you should so wish.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello Renee,

This is definitely a love triangle situation, with some negative energies around you and him and these other women. I can help you though and then everything will go forward as it is supposed to. This situation needs my healing services. Please read over my profile and think about this as a possible solution. I know he is waiting patiently for you, but with this energy problem, things will never change right, I hope you understand.

Healer Julia Angel

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicmary's photo

LovePsychicMary (lovepsychicmary)

15 posts

Sweetie don’t worry so much :)

Hello friend. My name is Mary and I am available to help answer your questions at this time. If you would like to contact me for a reading please click my name under my picture and arrange a live one on one chat session. I have been answering the tough questions for over 20 years now and would love to help you today or whenever you are ready.