Soul Mates

over 11 years ago

How often do you guys come across people who have met or struggling to be with their soul mate….lets say out of a 100 reads about love issues…how many are soul mate connections?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jeanie, I would be glad to do a reading on this and try to answer your questions,but you seem to ask alot of them here on the forum as if you were trying to get information that isnt something a real psychic would keep track of. Take this question for instance. I dont believe we have single soulmates…thats just too ridiculous in most cases,since who knows if your soulmate was born too early,making them too young,or too late ,making them too young,or in another country,that you would never go to. Just too many variables. So I feel we have may soulmates. We just have to find them.

over 11 years ago

Sure of course, we all may have soul mates…and we may or may not find them…however my question was…how often in a reading…when the client is actually inquiring about a particular person…is that relationship between those two perceived to be a soul mate connection. And YES i do ask many GENERAL questions in this format…as clients have many questions about psychics and their abilities it is a mysterious skill to many…I do not ask specific questions about me on here, because i have two specific psychics i go to on a regular basis that i use for that. It took me many readings and an exorbitant amount of money to weed out all the poor ones or fakes and find these two. So if your worried about me trying to get free services…lol…not me…However, i feel if clients were more educated on what is a good psychic and what is a fake they would not have to empty their bank account to find a good one. Also i see clients try to ask personnel questions on here and its just a trigger for a select few psychics on here to via for the client to get a private reading. Its silly this forum actually….unless it is used to allow clients to better understand what a psychic can offer…All you REAL psychics would gain from this as well as clients would come in with healthier expectations with their increased knowledge.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I have never had the cards say something like, “This is your soulmate!”

What I do see a lot of is marriage potential. I even see people meeting someone who they will connect with almost instantly.

This distinction most likely has to do with my view of soul mates.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

Thanks Aisha….I appreciate you sharing!!