When can i expect a reply from ex?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

I sent an invitation to my ex-boyfriend to invite him to a 4th of july celebration. Couple psychics have told me he will come.

But I havent heard anything from him yet. When can I expect a reply from him? Will it be soon?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I will be able to tell you what to expect from him when did you send the invitation?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Hello. I sent it just a few days ago.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicmary's photo

LovePsychicMary (lovepsychicmary)

15 posts

Hello friend. My name is Mary and I am available to help answer your questions at this time. If you would like to contact me for a reading please click my name under my picture and arrange a live one on one chat session. I have been answering the tough questions for over 20 years now and would love to help you today or whenever you are ready.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, I would be glad to look into that for you and see whats going to happen. Online and avilable now for a truthful and trusted session. Blessings! Bluedragon