will he/is he

over 11 years ago

Will C ever contact me again? Also, can u see who this guy is that contacts me via email. I think its C playing around. The guy emails but nvr shows a pic.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrinia, I would be glad to look into this for you and see whats going on. Online now and ready to help. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi I would be happy to answer your questions and give you some insight on this guy fine out what he’s really up to.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi I would be happy to answer your questions and give you some insight on this guy fine out what he’s really up to.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Would love to discuss this with you in depth and am on line this evening if you would care to do so.

Love and light.

Jennifer

PS: I would always be happy to arrange an appointment if this evening is not convenient for yourself.

over 11 years ago

He contacted me last night but he really doesn’t seem very interested in me. So idk…I think I bore him to death.

over 11 years ago

If you bored him to death my love he wouldn’t have contacted you to start with. Consider. xx

PS: I’m online now if you choose to discuss further.