Longing for a much wanted baby after losses

over 11 years ago

Hello there. My name is Lara and I am 30 years old from the UK. After suffering miscarriages I have been on fertility meds which have helped me ovulate well this month.

I am waiting to test at the moment.

Could I be pregnant this time?

x x x

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lara, I would need to do a reading for you and see,and am online and avalable now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hi! Thanks for your message. I am new to this forum, how do I arrange a reading with you?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Lara I would like to help you I understand that you had a hard time with this and would like to finally have a baby I also can see what the stress is doing to maybe you need some one to give you some clear advice as well as guidance I am available now if you would like to chat.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Lara I would like to help you I understand that you had a hard time with this and would like to finally have a baby I also can see what the stress is doing to maybe you need some one to give you some clear advice as well as guidance I am available now if you would like to chat.

over 11 years ago

How do I arrange a reading?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

you can either go on the psychics page and click chat now or email them on the same site and then you can get the psychic you want to talk to lara

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello lara my name is amanda i would love too be on a one on one with u i can see that u had a hard time with this and the stress is not helping if u like wn can do a one on one right now just click my name and it will take u from there ‘peace love and light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Just click on my name to the left or beneath my picture. that will take you right to me! :)

over 11 years ago

I’ve tried but I think because I’m on my mobile phone viewing this that it’s not giving me options. Is this a phone service where you connect on the phone line? X

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

lara some of us do phone services and some of use do live chat and emails and some of us do all three

over 11 years ago

Well I would really like a phone reading in the next hour or so if anyone can leave me their numbers and tell me how to pay? Or if it’s a line that charges per minute?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.