Puzzled...

over 11 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

Games,

Ok, so there’s a female – a soulmate (apparantly) who I actually cared for, but for some reason she wanted GAMES! Especially over a social networking site. Tried being nice, that was no good, she just seen this whole process as a game! We’re not on each others profiles, but are connected through friends! There’s similaraties though, and i need to know whether this is spiritual intervention..

I browsed her profile, and accidentally sent her a friend request. Then deleted it. It’s evident though we both look each other up!

I had a certain photo taken, turns out she had a similar one taken prior, but only when I posted mine, did she post hers. Trying to make out I was copying! This is happening a lot now! It’s recentely happened when I posted a photo for humorous effect. She actually posted a photo wearing the same clothes as the lady in the photo. Also, I posted a picture of myself with another female, she did the same! I’m afraid she’s making out i’m copying, although, WE BOTH HAVE ISSUES, otherwise we wouldn’t be checking each other out! There’s other things too, but SHE seems to want this game, all I ever wanted actually was for us to get along.. WHAT POINT is she trying to make? CAN spirits do this kind of thing? She’s given prank calls in the past too. If i’m nice she don’t like it! Like I’ve said, I only ever wanted to be close.. HER – I don’t know what she thinks. PLEASE HELP! I also know that this may appear to sound childish, but really, it could turn serious!

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

first of all this sounds like a game of cat & mouse . she wants u too see whats shes doing and the same gose for u ’ now i can tell you care for her vary much . ’ i wood like a one on one with u if thats ok ;let me know what u think ’’ peace love and light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to do a reading for you and see whats really going on here. Dont let her keep getting to you though.. Blessings! Bluedragon