Dead baby bird..

over 11 years ago

Anyone know of any metaphysical signifance of finding a dead baby bird on your door step? I woke up to find one this morning.. the bird was undeveloped (hatchling) and it was smack in the middle of my top step. I know it could possibly be just a neighborhood kitty leaving me a present (I have no pets) but it has been bothering me all day… any thoughts?

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

i Have had dead bats. birds and cats. at my door…. i like pets.. alot but i think it was sick… and well fell out of the sky.. if you keep seeing the same type of bird come arownd then maybee you need to contact a family menber.. or friend that could be a:( hint:) for somthing els… if you need anymore information contact me

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Disclaimer: Now I don’t mean to sound flippant. I count crows, and am always looking for omens.

As long as it’s not beating at your window trying to get in, I would just write this off as the neighborhood strays trying to keep you fed. :D

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jennifer, The little bird blew out of a near by but high place where its nest was,during some bad weather. Bad luck for the little bird,but noting for you to worry about,no negative omens there. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thank You all for the replies. I’ve been caring for my sick mother lately and I’m a little sleep-deprived and emotional. I feel much better, God Bless!!!

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear. I would like you chat with you about this cause there is somethings you need to know about it. and the bird means alot of different signs..blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.