DOB and first names

over 11 years ago
ending didn't upload a photo

ending (ending)

3 posts

Just general questions to all experts out there. Why is it that some experts require DOB, and names and others don’t? What kind of info or vibes do you get from that information? Also some ask when the last time there was contact (eg, if i was asking about another person). And some ask which country I am from. I think all clients should be enlightened by how psychics work before actually paying a lot of money for services. Thank you in advance to those who will answer.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I can only speak for myself. I ask for name and dob for legal reasons.

If I ask for the names of all of the players it’s so I don’t have to refer to people as “guy1” and “guy2.”

There are a few reasons I may ask for country.

1. I’m making small talk while shuffling the cards.

2. I want to wish you a good night or good morning and want to make sure I get it right.

3. I sometimes get a sense about weather or a season when something happens. This has occasionally caused misunderstandings when I’m talking to someone in the south hemisphere.

4. I want to give you info about local services that may be able to help you with a particular problem.

over 11 years ago
lovelightmessenger's photo

Destiny (lovelightmessenger)

13 posts

I have a special going on right now for everyone that likes to hear their readings. You can skype me for only $20 and get 25 min. Please keep your video off as I do not need to see you to connect but I truly belive you will enjoy a reading when you are able to hear me deliver the messages meant for you to receive

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

It opens the door…. to spirit but i dont ever ask for( dob) just names works for me…. contact me and we can talk about this matter some more???

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I ask for names so I know who I am talking to and dont need to keep calling them by their screen name,which can sometimes be vulgar or just goofy. I ask for DOB to see if theyare of age,or if I am doing some numerology on them while connecting. I think asking for country is usually a way to ‘profile’ the client,and dont ever ask. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ending didn't upload a photo

ending (ending)

3 posts

Thanks to those who actually read my question ;)

I just thought maybe those things have something to do with the reading, like connecting, etc. Good to know that it makes no difference in the reading with or without unless doing astrology or numerology like Robin mentioned. I’ve only had a couple ask about where I am from at the beginning of the reading, I also thought it is profiling, and those are the ones who usually give me a bad vibe, unless of course it’s just chit chat and the place of residence came up.