love life :(

over 11 years ago

My name is Ireyna P. Born 11/21/1983 @ 6:45pm

Can anyone tell me when my love life will change for the better?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello . I would like to chat with you about your love life..

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Hi sweetheart!

Because the future is based on actions we take everyday, I do not give dates. I DO, however, tell you what has to be done, changed, or how you should grow in order for your life to get better! <3>

For instance. If you ask when you will get better income, and I tell you 3 months, but you never get a job, you will not have better income in 3 months. Instead, I tell you to increase your charisma, interview at a place that has offices, and you will end up with a great paying job!

If you like that method of “when,” then call me! Today, my rates are $1.25 a minute! :]

Love, Jennifer J. SweetSouthernSage!

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

well if u let the past get in the way it will never change , if u want too here more let me know

over 11 years ago

@ ms_amanda- no bagage here…

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Ireyna:

You need a calendar, or timing, reading on your love life. I’m online now and happy to assist you with that.

Please read my profile and rooms rules and join me in my chat room.

Blessings.

Linda

over 11 years ago

I like your answer Jennifer…I like that you are trying things to get clients to help themselves…

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.