Certain situations have brought this question to my attention...

over 11 years ago
sourcessay didn't upload a photo

sourcessay

3 posts

Am I a twinless twin?

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Hello Sourcessay, the concept of the ‘twinless twin’ is most interesting. It implies someone who was a twin in the womb, then, either the absorbed their twin in-utero, or, the twin was still born. In the case of the still born twin there have been cases where the twin who passed communicates through the living twin. And, in the case of absorption there are even more mysterious happenings. Either way, if there are signs pointing to either of these possibilities it is something you may want to explore further. I can help you in this exploration when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago

sourcessay

3 posts

I believe the twin was absorbed.. I really want to ignore this but unfortunately prompts are getting more pronounced.. I really feel weird to talk about this.. I don’t know what to do next to validate this.. DNA testing??

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I am not a medical professional, but, to the best of my knowledge DNA testing would not work in this case. Unless the tests were taken from numerous spots deep within your body they remainder of the twin would not be found. A CAT scan may show anomalies deep within your body that would indicate body parts (from the twin) that shouldn’t be where they are. Then again, depending on when the twin was absorbed, it may not have reached the stage where it would continue growing once you have absorbed it. Your physician may be able to direct you to the proper medical procedure, but, it would probably be difficult to convince him/her why this procedure would be necessary. I can help you explore this subject through other means, but, unfortunately, arranging medical tests is out of my field. Good luck on your quest. If you want guidance in this area, or any other, feel free to contact me any time. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago

No, You are Not,

You feel a connection to one that is living in a bizarro world, which is you.*

over 11 years ago

sourcessay

3 posts

With all due respect I disagree. I know there’s something on the other side that is querying me and I have a feeling that indeed there is a twin on the other side.. Twins have a bond that is strong and not understood by many.. There IS something on the other side and bizzaro does not describe me.. This feeling will not go away and now that I’m acknowledging this thus far i feel better.There Is an answer for this i know

over 11 years ago

Let me clarify Bizarro World – is a place where everything is inverted, backwards, or just not right but similar.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.