Why do i keep dreaming about him?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Almost every night for the past few months i have been having dreams about my ex-boyfriend. In the dreams i am with him and happy. I awake feeling so sad and missing him. Its been 2 years since i last saw him.

What do the dreams mean?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sherry, I would be glad to do an email dream reading for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
technicolor_dreamcoat's photo

Frank B. Chavez III (technicolor_dreamcoat)

1 post

Hello Sherry, I specialize in dreams. The people in dreams very rarely represent themselves. Instead they usually represent some aspect of our own personality. Once you figure out what your ex represents, you can figure out what these dreams mean.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Sherry,

I Began Dream Analysis Study and Interpretation 24 years ago; attempting to comprehend dreams & nightmares. I have been successfully interpreting dreams and nightmares for 22 years.

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Hi Sherry!

On a side note from dreams, during this time of year, dealing with astrology right now, we all find ourselves dreaming and wishing about things that have passed AND romanticizing them, or making them better than what they were because we dream of something that good being real.

You wake up sad because you know in your heart that those things weren’t that good, and you want something that is that good.

If you want to talk more about it and use the cards for insight, please chat with me! Today I’m only $1.25 a minute! You can click my name to visit my page! <3>

-Jennifer J. SweetSouthernSage :]

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

because its what your heart wants and you want it so bad that your dreaming it i can tell you one thing that if u want some thing so bad that you will do any thing to have it it will be yours i can help u find out if its meant to be if u let me ’’‘

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.