jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

natalie time frames change time from time with different readings

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i agree with you adia its true that you have to take it day by day and week to week and month to month and to stay strong and when you have dreams of the person it normally comes true so stay strong to you both and if either one of you would like to live chat with me about these things i am on

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

I can help really. It is this spiritual energy field around both of you (Natalie and Aida). But you must be ready to accept many changes in your life as a result of this healing process. Otherwise you will continue to be swept up in this continuous repetitive spiritual nightmare.

over 11 years ago

Great advice Aida! Thanks because I am expericing the same thing as far as relationship. Please dont give anyone money to tell you negative stuff. You just gave the best advice for free taking things one day at time. Thats what I will be doing! Stay strong! God bless!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sounds like you both feel you need instant and positive answers. Life does not work that way. Sometimes the information you are given takes a while to formulate. In saying this it has been a tough week for many people but with Earth Venus and the Sun moving to perfect alignment next week there will big significant and positive changes to everybodies lives.

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

I love Kate’s answer, because it’s true. When dealing with the future, things always change, especially when you’re faced with a decision. If you pick one answer, your life will go one way; if you pick the other, it will send you down a completely different path!

OH~ And you’ve also got to remember that not all new is good news. However, sometimes, readers can be a little harsh, so I always recommend that clients go back and look through what cards were pulled on their own time so THEY can see what they make out of it. Try that and see if you can shape what was said into a more positive light.