need some help

over 11 years ago

i seem to be having trouble in my love life….i have known this guy for 16 years and we recently got back into contact he was into me i thought but then now it seems like he doesnt want anything to do with me im soo confused. ........my dob sept23/85 his jan29/86 cory

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi danica i can help you live chat me

over 11 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

hello Danica! I know how confusing this can be for you and I feel your stress. Oddly enough Cory is stressing also! he has some confusion of his own going on with this and it feels he either told you right before he pulled away that he had confusion or that he was going to “get” not “be” busy. which was a sign of his stress. Contact me and I will tell you what i see for the both of you coming up.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Danica, I would be glad to look into this for you and give you a mans point of view on what he is doing,and why. Online and ready to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Danica lacey, this is a confusing time for you both. Patience is the key. I have some guidance for you. Blessings

over 11 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you give me a call and we will talk about it

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Danica,

I can tell you all about what Mr. 16 years has in mind and exactly what is going on with him and behind the scenes.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

read my profile and reviews first and then give me a call if u like- im sure i can help

Cassie