good predictions

over 11 years ago
orchids2012 didn't upload a photo

Irene (orchids2012)

4 posts

I talked with several physics just because I could not talk with the one I talked before for timing reasons.. All of the psychics I talked to predict that I will be connected with they guy that I like now. And I will get job and I will be secured financially. I am not sure if this is true..or is it mostly sugar coating??

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i can help you i am still online and I can give you the advice you need and the answers as well.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Irene, if you have spoken with a number of physics why are you still looking for confirmation? There are miracles ahead for you maybe you need guidance from the angels. I can assist you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Irene i know we have talked in the past sorry i have not been on line for you but I am now if youd like to chat hun.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Irene, I would be glad to look into this situation with you and give you some honest and straightforward answers. Online and available to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Irene,

Follow your heart! Chances are very high that if they are all saying it, it is true at the time being! However, if you are still worried, I sense that you don’t have the confidence you need in the situation, perhaps you should look inside of yourself, go with the flow of the relationship, and let your own path show you. I always think it’s nice to shape your future on your own, without guidance every now and then! Good luck!