please help

over 11 years ago

i cannot get this guy out of my head harjinder singh born jan 6 1989. he was in my neuropsych class. my dob is jul8 1988. i sat next to him once well not exactly but i combed my hair in class and walked out. the next lecture i saw him looking around the auditorium his head was turning i was in the back so i could see. dont know if he was looking for me, is he instered in me, ois he in a relationship, will i ever see him again mn name is isha patel

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

If you really want a reading on this, I am available. Or you could walk up to him next time you see him in lecture and ask if he wants to study over coffee.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you a detail reading about this guy and what will happen with him in the future i will be available for a reading contact me when your ready may God Bless you, -Ashley.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Its his energy which has connected to yours. I can release this and then you can really feel what you want to do. Right now the energies are making you think about him compulsively. Contact me for a healing session and you will feel the difference.

over 11 years ago

Julia Angel, Is this energy a bad thing. I am a real spiritual personwho does yoga and meditation everyday.

Why his energy is this astrological we never even soke before.

I would love to do a contact session with you but I am so skeptical and not sure. its not you its just my past experience i never met an accurate psychic

i feel u r right about the energy thing

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

I have no doubt about this, but you must be ready for real healing and that means a lot of changes in your world. It is up to you Isha if you want a different life from what you have right now. If you are ready, then yes I can remove this energy from you and him. Then you will see and feel the difference. But again, it will make a lot of changes in your lifestyle.