why after all this time

over 11 years ago

an ex from 4 yrs ago has recently sent me emails every day since the 7th may just one line emails sayin hi how r u etc etc my question is why has he got in touch 4yrs later??? i didnt realise just how much i loved this man till it was too late we split because i hold my hands up let him down an made promises i never kept the reasson lookin back was at tht time id recently split with my kids dad an to be honest i didnt know hed end up to be the love of my life only found that out the day i lost him ….but now im confused why has he got back in touch hes jay 18th sep 1968 im susan 8th july 1975 thnk you xxxx

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi sue i can help you with your questions contact me live chat

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jessie, I would be glad to look into this with you,and tell you what I sense and see. Let’s talk in a chat reading.. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Good morning. I can see this is something that can not be answer in one word you need to know what going on and what will happen in the future and that have to be done in a detail full reading. I can tell information about him your self and you future together. I will advise you as well as give you guidance.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

hi please read my profile and reviews and decide if u want to give me a call, i can help you hun

Cassie