missing him.

over 11 years ago

When I think about him I miss him so much. And I wishh I could be near him. Does he think of me too? Does he miss me?

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Marie, Of course he thinks about you. But, the possibility of a union can not come about in this case until you make some changes to your inner self. This man wants to be with someone self-assured and strong. You were that woman at one time, and, you can be again. I can guide you on the path to rediscovering yourself and becoming the woman you are meant to be, and into the relationship you are meant to have, when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can help you just contact me with your and his dob. GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marie, Lets do a reading and see what is going on in his head and what you can do about it. Online and available now to help you! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Marie, there is a lot of love around you. Please contact me with messages from the angels they are keen to let you know they support you. Blessings