follow my heart?

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

When it comes to love should I follow my heart or do what others might seem more sensible and let it go?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I have many year’s of experience. I will tell you exactly all that you need to know and more in detail, I am already picking up on thing’s. Please contact me. GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU OUT HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOOON.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Hello Anna Marie, Most of the time I would advise people to follow their hearts, always. But, in this particular situation it seems that discipline is needed to get you to where you want to be. I know this may be difficult, but, I can guide you along the path to getting what you truly desire when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Call for a heart to heart reading. thie month only at a low price!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Anna Marie, You need to follow your feelings. The angels have messages for you please contact me for more assistance. Blessings.