going through things these days

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is Renee , born september 3, 1982. Female I need to know is everything going be alright in regards to finaces, home and everything else. It seems these days its one situation after another…

over 11 years ago
clover49's photo

Chloe (clover49)

1 post

It can go either way… the result is up to you, it is very possible for you to overcome your financial obstacles, but you must be careful in how you deal with this. I would like to talk more in depth with you about this trouble you’re having with loans.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Rene i can see you need guidance in your life and there are some issue that need to be resolve.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Hello Renee, I see that you are in the same predicament as many others at this time. Money worries abound, especially when it comes to the home. There are some definite steps you can take to turn these situations in your favor. Firstly, it has been said that true happiness comes from helping others. That seems to be a virtue that your troubles have taken away from you. So, let’s turn that around and get you back on the path to happiness, security and success. I can guide you through this journey when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Rene, yes that is a common problem and the answers are being sent to you now. I can help you obtain those answers via your angels. Sometimes things are not as bad as they seem.

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

when we’re at crossroads, Life is trying to teach us something we’ve missed in subtler ways before … I’m guessing you are a number that needs balance of mind, body and soul to be happy and one of them are not ok, that’s why your Life seems unbalanced too… add your birth date like: 1+0+6+1+9+8+0 (for 10.06.1980) and write here the number you get and I can tell you more. Something in you is out of balance so your life mirrors that…meditation, yoga, physical exercise, might help…

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i would like to tell you everything im seeing hope to hear from you soon.

over 11 years ago

Hi Flavia Portella-Link (poretellalink) here is my birthdate (09.03.1982) 0+9+0+3+1+9+8+2=32

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.