Should I contact him, or not

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

So its been 6 months since my guy friend became angry with me and cut contact. Ive been told hes involved with someone now and thats why he hasnt contacted me.

I just been thinking abt him alot lately, and been missing him like crazy. Does he miss me, has he thought about contacting me? Should i contact him? Or has he completely moved on from me?

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

From what I read, I see no harm in contacting him. Although giving someone the third degree would only make the situation unfavorable. Are you able to be a friend, with the hopes it might re-blossom again? This is what the solar stars are offering right now. Visit my profile, I can do a compatibility chart for you at any time. Take care…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, No I wouldnt contact him. Its been six months…its time to just move on. That doesnt mean he wont be back in your life at some point,it just means the time isnt right now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Hello Sherry, I do not see an emotional connection there at this time. But there are definitely romantic possibilities in store for you soon. These possibilities are coming from a man who you have not even considered yet. Before you move on to that relationship it is time to sort out and clean up your feelings from your lost love. I can help you on this journey of self-healing when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

sherry, you are spending too much time in the past. The angels have supporting messages for you that will assist you in healing and moving on.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I have many year’s of experience. I am already picking up on thing’s for you I know I can and will help you, Please contact me. GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

NO

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

No babydoll! Don’t! Sometimes, in situations like this, we are reminded of something in the past in order for us to realize and move on. You are thinking of him so heavily because of the way he made you feel, but something is telling me that it’s time to realize that you can make yourself feel this way! We have to be able to nourish ourselves before inviting someone in to help with the task! Have a good one!