When

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Why has my ex not told me how he feels and wants me back I’ve had readings been told that he wants to but still after a year and three months still had nothing from him he acts like he is over me and has moved on with his life

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

natalie, I have messages from the angels for you that will assist you in this situation. Message me if you are keen for the answers and put your mind at rest.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Natnat,

Come and allow me to give you Honest Insight on what is going on between the two of you.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I am sure with the dates of birth I can give you the accurate answers you require. Visit my profile, I can give you a thorough compatibility reading at anytime. In the meantime..Take care!!

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

My dob is 26.8.82 his is 16.9.87

over 11 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

Natalie

It’s been 2 and half years, since my ex left me, and they all have told me that he will come back and will tell me his feelings, but it’s been 2 and half years and nothing has happened.

So, what I suggest to you, is to move on and live your life and save your money from the readings. Trust me, I know how it is.

I wish you the best of luck!

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

This is a changing world and things that were set up are simply not happening anymore. So I agree with you Kim, that it is time to move on and just do what feels right. That way you do not remain stuck and unhappy. Natalie, do what what feels good, that is all you ever needed to do.

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Nope, he won’t. Sweetheart, it’s time to move on. That memory of him is a reminder that there are good things in the world, but we can’t find them if we’re blinded. Remember to boost yourself higher than the situation, remember that you are strong, and remember that you have to grow, just like he has. Relationships are steppingstones to making ourselves better. :] Have a good night!