Love and life

over 13 years ago

Im so lost I cant even put into words just what is going on. I fear though that with all the things that are going wrong in my life that my love life is also falling apart. My boyfriend Joe (06/21/87) and I have been through the good the bad and the ugly but I fear that he will break my heart or cheat on me or that im just convinient for him right now till he finds something better. And with my past relationships I feel that this will end just as bad, Im just so lost.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Samantha,

Just relax. I would be happy to help you, as am well connected with your whole issue. if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. No false promises here, only a way forward.

Contact me. Blessings

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Please contact me I will be happy to help you. I especialize in love and relationships. Read my feedbacks, I have the uncanny ability that keeps bringing old clients back. Call me

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

*samantha i am still awaiting you call :) *

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hi Samantha i feel i can help u dont worry all is not lost here, spirit will find a way for u to stay positive in this relationship -Sabrina

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet samantha,

I do feel your confusion and cloudy judgment here. Contact me to get the most accurate and informative Enlightenment about this, or any, relationship.

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) as a Natural Born Psychic Medium and couple my innate clairvoyance and empathy with my knowledge of Astronomy and Astrology to help you see what is in store for your future.

Contact me with your correct date of birth.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Hi Samantha I can answer your questions clearly!! Call me now!! Blessings Paul