NEED HELP PLEASE

over 13 years ago

I really need to know how this guy feels about me and if I even have a chance for a real relationship with him! He calls me every morning to make sure i’m up and ready for work,he always finds a way to touch me, but sometimes acts different. HELP ME PLEASE I need to know.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi

I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion, love & relationships. if you’re confused & need to know what this guy feels about you and to make the right decision let me help you,… call me i’am on line & waiting for your call. My special $ 10

blessings

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

Hi Erin and how are you doing today? i would be more then happy to help you find out what his feelings are towards you right now! i am a real reader and will only give you a real reading! with all accuracy and all honesty! call jaden now Erin and i promise you i will not charge for the first 5mins that way you know we have a connection! also with every reading afther positive feedback i give 2 free questions ! im a old fastion psychic i dont normaly use any type of tools other then my psychic abilitie to see the past present and future i will tell you what will happen with you and him MANY BLESSINGS ERIN AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR, I WILL BE AWAITING YOUR CALL!

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

hey Erin be glad to help, read my bio and reviews and give me a call

Sabrina

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi Erin i am picking up a true connection but at the same time it comes with confusion you need real answers for a clear mind give me a minute of your time let me help clear some things for you

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Erin,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years), coupled with my extensive knowledge of Astrology and Astronomy to Enlighten You on this relationship.

Contact Me Live and provide me with your correct date of birth and his.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Hi Erin I have several Psychic and Intuitive gifts that I use!! I also read Tarot, and can answer yur questions clearly!

Blessings

Paul