Any future with my ex bf?

over 13 years ago

Hi, are my ex and I ever going to get back together?

He still loves me but he’s moved on with his life and recently remarried. I was the one who broke up with him 7 years ago. I don’t want to break up his marriage and don’t wish for it to be broken, but I am holding on to the hope that someday we can be back together.

Please, genuine answers only. You are not the one hurting. I know first hand about karma.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility,if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi there and happy new year! from wha i am picking up you have not been happy with the way things are going you want more you are just unsure of how to go about things right now your unders some presure/stress, i would be more then happy to do a $10 reading for 22mins on you and see what will be going to happen, i will tell you accurately about your FUTURE nothing false all real! MANY BLESSINGS LOVE JADEN!