WILL GET BACK WITH MY EX

over 13 years ago

H I SPLIT UP WITH MY EX ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO BUT HES BEEN GOOD TO ME GAVE ME MONEY FOR BIRTHDAY AND XMAS CAME TO MY DOOR XMAS MORNING BUT NOTHING HAPPENED THEN AFTER THE BELLS HE CAME UPWE SLEPT TPGETHER SPENT NEW YERARS DAY AT MATES WENT BACK TO HIS STAYED THE NITE BUT HADENT CAKKED ME SO WENT UP SAID LOST CHARGER SAID WOLD I SEE HIM WEEKEND SAID DONT KNOE IM 44 HES 65 HAVE BEEN TOGETHER NEARLY 2 YEARS THIS MONTH MY DOB 23 11 66

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

please contact me i can give you a reading i specialize in love and relationship

over 13 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

sweetie i would love to do a reading for you today only charge 10.00

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi there,

Am having ability to understand & love to help and serve my clients. Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you, to get a clear vision at various situations in life. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation. I have spiritual and scientific way to understand you and guide you. Contact me asap.

Blessings….

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi there hun :) happy new year to you! and i would be so happy to give you guidance on this subject and what you should be aware of, please contact me for a real accurate and honest reading many blessings

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,I OFFER ACCURATE AND HONEST ANSWERS!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I SEE ALSO ASK ABOUT MY $10 SPECIAL THANKS!!!

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi sweety thier are somethings i would like to tell you about your ex contact me live thanks.

over 13 years ago
asiasguidinglight's photo

Asia (asiasguidinglight)

10 posts

I would love to do a detailed, accurate reading for you. I specialize in intuitive guidance counseling and advice for love, dating and relationships. I am always accurate and am able to communicate with higher powers, my angels and spirit guides. Contact me asap

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Jackie,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you on what to expect, to manifest, from these recent past events with No sugarcoating. I already feel a direct connection.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i would love to help shed some light on this situation for you please contact me

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

5 of wands,10 of swords,king of swords,6 of rods and 6 of swords…

the energy that im getting from the 5 of rods and 10 of swords tells me that he may have fought a losing battle with himself. the king is most likely him saying “im not doing that agin.” ok since we have a mixture of swords and rods here i say he has chosen to go with the head rather then the heart in this matter. was this the first time you slept with him? because it could be possible that he feels differently now that you and him have been intimate.