Will he come back?

over 12 years ago

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. I had 2 trusted psychics say it’s over and 3 trusted psychics tell me it’s not over and he’ll reach out to me around Christmas. Hasn’t happened. We ran in to each other at a public event on the 23rd but nothing he initiated. Our conversation was friendly but superficial and he left without saying goodbye. I truly love this man like I have never loved another. I know you all hear that from everyone seeking reconciliation, but like many I do mean it. If there is a chance for us to be together I want to know because he’s worth the waiting game if that’s what it takes. Thanks!

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi April, I can help you with this..the paths I see show its not over yet. You just need some help getting things on the right path. Come to me and let me show you how that can be done. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet April

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium I offer you the most Honest Enlightenment on this situation. But Be Prepared for truth.

<- Click My Name To Connect With me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago

Hello April, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need your dob details to tell you about your relationship and what future holds for you. The answers i give will be definite and straightforward