nick

over 13 years ago
cbgirl didn't upload a photo

cbgirl

4 posts

He is someone I have deep feelings for and I thought he did to. Until he disappeared, resurfaced and we have been on & off just talking here and there. We were supposed to get together last dec but he blew me off. I briefly talked to him over text the other day and we got into a big fight and he tells me that he is sorry that he wronged me and hopes that I will forgive him one day, then tells me that he met someone and she was there (which I dont believe) and to leave them alone. I held a lot of my feelings in over the past 6 mths and I finally decided to write him an email letting it all out. I just want to know if he will read it and what will happen next? I wasn’t mean in the email either.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

cb girl I would love to do a full reading for you I will need your real name and name of birth and his as well he did wrong you with his off and on signs i feel he has met someone but as far as them being connected and commented remains to be address lets look further into this with a reading check me out peace love and light ldyfi

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey..

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Am just a click away and ready to help you. Call me asap.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Hi there, I’d be glad to give you insight on your love life and much more. I give in-depth answers and all readings are unlimited questions.

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to tell you what im seeing,please contact me live also ask about my $10 special thanks.