love and happiness

over 12 years ago

im a 23 year old mother of 2 kids ( 2 yr & 1 yr ) ive been single for almost 3 1/2 months with my childrens father , i still love him and wanna be with him but hes moved on with another , im wondering when im gunna find that special someone and feel the love again , lost , confused , n hurt ;’(....

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Courtney,

I fully understand exactly how you are feeling and where you are in your life. I am here to offer you Honest Enlightenment and Guide you onto the Path that is less confusing and less painful. I am world renowned to be accurate. My connection to you feels strong.

<= Click My Name and Connect With Me In Live Chat!

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

Contact me for a pendulum reading to know when, where and how you are going to meet the person that is going to spend the rest of your life with. A Kiss, Laura.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Courtney! I have over 35 years experience in psychic work and have done over 10,000 readings in the last 10 years. Having helped so many others,I want to help you too! And you do have some good options here…. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.