Does He Or Doesn't He?

over 12 years ago

There is a man that I have been romantically interested in for the past year. I can’t tell if he has the same feelings for me because his behavior seems to run hot and cold. I am unable to pay for a psychic reading right now because I lost my job a few weeks ago. I was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to offer me some advice?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alanna, The advice I would give you is to focus on getting a job and worrying less about a man who you arent sure about. Your wellbeing is more important right now than some guy, so concentrate on finding work for the time being. You can worry about him after you know you and your families needs are taken care of first. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Alanna,

I am here to offer you Honest Enlightenment on your relationship.

Connect with me in Live Chat