Are there such things are 'unlucky' phases in your life?

over 12 years ago

Is there sometime where you’re just meant to have a bit of unluck in your life? Or else is it just where a few bad things happen and you just link them together in ur head to feel unlucky.

I feel like i’m going through one of those moments.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hi neutral, This is just a spiritual game that is playing out right now. But I am a Healer, and can stop this game from continuing. So if you really want to change your world, please read my profile and then contact me. I have a $10.00 deal right now that will get you started. :) Take good care, Healer Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Neutral! I wouldnt call it lucky or unlucky,it involves drawing the postive to you and pushing the negatives away. We all go through times like that. I can help you and show you how to make the most of this situation and to increase your positive results, and am available online now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Hello Neutral,

I can explain exactly what is going on with you and Honestly help you to turn things around for you.

Connect with me in Live Chat!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I absoolutely believe this is true, it happens to us alll. Hard things happen to good people, normally there is always an upswing to counter act the bad, it may seem like it takes too long but it always happens. hang in there! If you would like to chat, just holler id be hapy to help.

hugs Tam

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

They are bad lets erase it from ur thoughts. forever

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Hello User, Yes there are phases which are good and then there are phases which are bad. I need your dob details to tell from chart when your lucky phase will begin. IF it is quite late then there are ways to ensure it begins sooner.

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago

The human experience is about ups and downs. We need the down times so we know how good the good times really are. We really need that contrast. Now that being said, people can get stuck in their downward spirals. Talk to me about moving from a downward spiral to a more pleasant and exciting upward spiral where things go right!

Peace and Light, Psychic_J