could this be love???

over 12 years ago

Hello, My name is Ireyna and i’ve been seeing this guy for about 4 months now. I would like to know if this relationship is goin anywhere?

my be day is 11/21/83 born 6:45pm Manhattan NYC.

I’ve already paid for a few readings and i’ve gotten mixed messages about him.

can anyone give me some insight?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

before i pay for a reading, what can you tell me about my situation?

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Ill tell you exacly what you need,im seeing so much about this situation ..trust me you should contact me riight away you wont regret it but let me explain to you a little bit so that you know that i am accurate..first of i do see that you do care for him and he does care for you,but i see see you are and always were verry sleptical about the relationship you dontknow if this person feels the same way you do for him,i see confusion,obstacles in this relationship i see its been going up and down recenty..i have so much i want to share with you,ill tell you everything you need to know for a small fee,come check out my prices ( i have 3 to 4 specials) and youll know from my reviews that im am satisfieing..ill be online waiting for you :) Ps i do specialize in love!

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hello, I would be more then happy to assisted you in any area of life. Allow me to tune into your Aura/Energy to guide & lead you into the desire direction of your life. All my readings are 100% accurate and on point. I do not sugar coat I tell you like it is, no hard feelings lol :)... I am online now accepting calls. I look forward to chatting with you dear.

over 12 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Well I definitely sense a good connection there between you but this person has some hang ups about love and has a very hard time opening up to you. I’d like to help you open this up and be able to guide you in the direction you’re needing to go. Contact me now, I’m online for another hour tonight. Otherwise, I’ll be on tomorrow.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi hun, I can tell how hard it is for you to let your guard down with this energy. after 4 months if you have not seen what you need to see from this energy to make you feel secure then there are problems. I would have to sit and chat with you, i offer free connection time so you know I can for for you what you need. come by and chat with me.

big hugs!

over 12 years ago
mskathrinenicholas didn't upload a photo

psychic reader & adviser (mskathrinenicholas)

4 posts

I Invite you to Find Hope and all the Answers You Been Looking for I Can Guide And Coach you Where you need to Be In Life Sometimes you Feel Depressed Or you Just Give Up In Life Well DONT! anymore I can tell you How To Bulid Yourself Asteam And Get Your Love life back on Track Contact Me today Thank You