will I ever have a boyfriend?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

will I ever have a boyfriend? I’m 29 and I want to have a boyfriend some day.. I want to even get married.. will this ever happen?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I have answers to all of your questions Jenny…Contact me and I can give you all of the insight you have been wondering about.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

do you walk by a park or somewhere full of grass often?,im just asking because i saw that. some name that starts with m came up too..cant see or hear it too clearly. contact me if any of this makes sense to you

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

you are a great person but men cant seem to open up to you

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

You want a boyfriend because of what represents, not because of the love itself. Same thing for the marriage. You have a light alexythimia. You desire emotional intimacy but either you do not recognize or respond to what others are feeling or you do not know how to respond even when you know what you should be doing. you know you have feelings and there are things you are passionate about. But how to act or what to say when you do not know what to feel? Contact me if you have time, we can start a weekly therapy to get you out of this tunnel. A kiss, Laura.

over 12 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hi, just need your name and DOB, I’d really like to help you. If you’re online now I am also, otherwise call me as soon as you see this, I can help guide you. Love and relationships is my specialty

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

Hello’ i have read your post’ i hope you will join me in a live chat’ i have pick up some things i would love to share with you i will offer you insight and clarity also guide you in the right path. ((I Dont offer false hope) all my visions are clear over 15 years exp.