What does she know?

over 12 years ago

I was approached by a work associate for a private meeting in which she would have liked to discuss something serious, as there other colleagues present she was reluctant and choose to see me on early on Monday. I was in the recent past a victim of jealous conspirators within my department , who have sought to discredit and remove me. She (work associate) may be in possesion of information concering their plottings of the of these conspirators as she is close to some of them. One of the results of the conspirators actions is that I don’t trust many people, my question is What does she know and can I trust her.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello durbslaw: You are in the middle of a toxic work environment. I can help you decipher what is really going on here and also remove a lot of this negative energy around you. It will then be clear as to what this person’s intentions really are. Please contact me for a session- I am offering a $10.00 deal for 30 minute of healing and psychic consultation. Hope to hear from you, I can really help. Healer Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Hi, thanks again for the help. I guess I will have to wait till Monday…

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi I am online and ready to find the answers you need in this matter. Why wait when you can find out now?

Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Let me give you a reading a lot of private talks been going on/

over 12 years ago

Hi All, its not that I am reluctant to enter a consultation, I don’t have a credit card, even paypal requires a credit card, so trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea.

over 12 years ago

Just an quick update, have a phone appointment with her at arround 17:30 today, my instincts tell me not to trust her as she may be in chahoots with the conspirators