Troubled and Worried about the future.

over 12 years ago
draco didn't upload a photo

draco

1 post

I was wondering if I should start an online business through ebay I have some suppliers, but I don’t know if I should? I am currently on disability and the government is paying for my college education, however it really isn’t enough for me. I have to constantly ask my mom for money and I hate doing that because she acts like she has a problem with it sometimes exspecially when she doesn’t have it! I am constantly tired and depressed, because my mom acts like not having money is not a big deal right now and she is constantly saying that I am not looking at the big picture or that I am not looking at things the right way, but I’m always like I am struggleing now I dont have any money right now, for Food, For clothes, For a car, For me to be independent and for me to be able to do what I want to do! I dont even understand what she is worried about if I dont make any money they are not going to cut me off! If I do have enough and I make over 2,000 to 3,000 dollars per Month then they would cut me off, but if I also am not able to pay for my meds then they would not cut me off! So why is my mom worried? Any psychic advice would be helpful?

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello draco: I certainly can help you here. I am a powerful Healer and currently have a $10 deal for an introduction to my services. Please read through my profile and I am sure you will feel that I am very qualified to heal you. Take good care, Healer Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Hello,My name is psychic shanna..your mom is worried for a reason…theres a reason behind it.an unuasual one two,you need to chat with ill let you know exacly whats going on..ill be online waiting for you.contact me

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessing Draco I welcome you to contact me I do feel I can provide you clarity and understanding concerning this matter!

over 12 years ago

Draco – Give it a try. There are good chances that if you operate it like a business, with excellent customer service, that you will be quite successful.

I know a man who goes to yard sales to purchase things to sell on eBay. He made over $100,000.00 last year.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Draco, I am online now and can help you in this matter. I have 35 years of experience doing readings and have helped 10000s. Blessed be!

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hello dear, if you are in need of insight and the proper tools to iron these temporary matters out, feel free to drop by for a chat. Blessings!