Will my ex and I get back together?

over 12 years ago

Hello! My name is Jessica and I have a question about my love life.

My full name is Jessica Fernandez Java, I am 18 years old and was born on August 25 1993. My ex-partner’s name is Minh Pham, he is 22 years old and was born on February 16 1989. We broke up not too long ago, about 4 months ago and the reason being is that problems have occurred back in his home country. He did not tell me much about it but from what I know is that he is in debt and he might be set up for marriage as well. He told me he still loves me and still wants to be with me but because of this he cannot be with me. My question is will we be together in the end? I really do love and care for him and its vice versa but because of this I don’t know what to do. I need your help to guide me through this problem.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Dear Jessica, Things arent as bad as they seem,but you may be looking at a bit of a wait before things start moving the way you want. I can help guide you through this time and the problems that wll occur between now and your reconciliation. Hope to hear from you soon. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

hi my dear i love to help you in this situation i will give you honset answers dont be confuse dont let him hurt you again i do fill that hes up tpo no good and i wiil guide you thru this you there are tings blocking you form love and he is to i can help you in a live chat but you have to be patient whit me. love layla

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Jessica,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium whom is world renowned to be accurate. I offer Honest Enlightenment with No Sugar Coating.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you have been through alot of hard times with your ex but you still feel that strong love connection with him. i can do a reading to give you honesty and accuracy to what lays ahead for you please call for chat