seeing darkness

over 12 years ago
meadowssong didn't upload a photo

meadowssong

6 posts

I would like to get some feedback on something that happened….I have never discussed it with anyone….not even the people i was with.

My husband was driving my family to an activity at the fairgrounds. This was at least an hours+ drive away and in a place that I never traveled to. I was not familier with the area at all. We drove passed a house and the house looked unusually dark to me….I pointed it out to my husband and he didnt know what i was talking about and said something about it being dark outside….but the house was dark. He also told me that the house i was pointing at was his co-workers. I had no idea where this guy lived. I told my husband that somethng was wrong and we should stop and check on them but he refused.

the next morning he called and told me that last night his co-worker with the dark house had commited suicide. i wish i would have made him stop

things like this have happened at other times too but not in the intensity of this…it scares me and i dont know how to make it stop. maybe i shouldnt of posted this here but i am looking for some help in understanding this and thought maybe someone here could help….thanks

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hello Dear perhabs you may have a higher calling iam deeply picking up on this sittuation very strongly and have some things you may want to know about please contact me for a live chat looking forward to speaking with you meny blessings..

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I have seen similar things happen,and it feels like you have some psychic energy around you. There are positive ways to control this power and to use it for good. Let me know if I can help you! And please,dont blame yourself for this…. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

You definitely have a strong psychic energy around you yourself, but it sounds to me like you haven’t tapped into its full power as of yet. I’ve helped many people realize and strengthen their spiritual abilities to the fullest extent, contact me today through livechat, or message me if you’d like also. Many blessings to you and hope to hear from you soon.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

you dont want to know that you have psychic energy around you,...you want to know How this is happining to YOU,And why.i can tell you…im understanding your vibes and i know what you want and i can and will give you what your looking for.ANSWERS contact me for peace of mind.because this is bothering you verry much i can tell.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Meadowsong, My heart goes out to you, please do not blame yourself. I welcome you to contact me I do feel I can provide you with some clarity!

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

hi it is noting to be scared about everyone have ability to sense things. for instance i fill vibe and i know win things are wrong and good i speak to my guides and they speak to me. i can help explain to you what is going everyone gots ability and guides and some are stronger and some are not. if you like me to help you whit this i love to you can call me in live chat whit your name and dob. love layla

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

meadowsong, that was an intense and scary experience. I am sorry you went though it. (Big Energy Hug). As I am sure you have figured out by now, you have what they call “The gift.” And, I am sure you now understand why they also call it “The curse.” Please don’t let anyone tell you what to do with it. It is your decision. Just because you have it, does not mean you are obligated to use it. If you want to turn it down, it is very simple to do. Pray. Ask God and your Angels to turn it down, or off. You can even learn ways to turn it on sometimes, and off at others. If you want to develop it more, then also Pray. Ask God and your Angels to show you the best way for you to develop it, the best way for you.

I want you to remember one thing above all others. It is not your fault that your husband did not stop the car. Nor, is it your husbands. If he has know why you saw what you saw he would have stopped. If you had known why you saw what you saw, you would have made him!

You are not alone. Many have seen such things, and later said “I wish I had…” But, you, and your husband both, we just working with the information you had at the time. And that, is the best we can do. God Bless You. Madea

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

do not be scared, you have been blessed with a very strong yet powerful third eye within your chakras. i would much rather talk about this in a chat if you can click my name and click on chat i can asst, you further and give you guidance and let you have clairity as to why this is happening to you/around you.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello meadowsong, Nice to meet you. I can be your Healer and remove this spiritual control over your life. It is very strong on you now. Please read through my profile and try my $10.00 deal to get us started. Hope you understand this and realize I can really help you make things go the right way. :) Take good care, Healer Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
psychic_esmerelda's photo

♥Psychic Love Expert Esme... (psychic_esmerelda)

4 posts

Please contact me ASAP for readings with 5 free minutes! need to discusss!

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

you defentily have some psychic ability you just need to learn to foucus them and tune in. let me guidde you