I Have Faith and Hope

over 12 years ago

It has been almost three months since he and I have communicated. He is with a new girlfriend, but is not happy as he was with me. He has made it known that he does not love her. He has been asking about me. He “pops” up on my website every now and then. I am lost.

over 12 years ago

I am getting strong energy of your feelings toward him. Contact me to talk about what I am picking up from him.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Christine! Dont stay lost! Let me look into this and I will help you to get back on track! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisor_amanda's photo

Amanda (advisor_amanda)

7 posts

Hi Christine i would like to help you with this if you could contact me i specialize reuniting loved ones

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

hi love is confusing i see that there are tings blocking you form love and you been hurt more then once i can guide you and help you whit this issue if you like you can call me in a live chat whit your name and dob