a feeling i have

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Sherry I do suggest that you listen to your instincts. I would simply let him know if he has anything on his mind that he can share it with you. And let him know you are here for him and together you all can overcome it!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi dear i can look into this for you to see if he is telling you the truth hope you can contact me thanks

over 12 years ago

Good Day Sherry,

I would be more than happy to take a look at your reunited relationship and find the facts about what it is you are feeling.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Sherry,I would be glad to take a look at this and see what is in store regarding this relationship.

over 12 years ago

Hi Sherry. I am happy to share what I am picking up on this. Contact me.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i i to fill something is wrong whit this guy your guides are speaking to me at this moment they are telling me that going the wrong way whit your love live i can guide you true this is common for me you can call me in a live chat whit your name and dob. love layla

over 12 years ago
advisor_amanda's photo

Amanda (advisor_amanda)

7 posts

I picked up something i would love to tell you and look more into it please contact me

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call for a reading now, there is alot you are unaware of.