spoke to my body

over 13 years ago

opened up myself more to my body, to find the inner problem and c has finally shown it’s self as Crohn’s. I still have my MRI on Tuesday, and here is hoping that the angels will be there, to give the needed answers. This has been a journey.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Karen

At least this is manageable which is good do your research on it and find what best suits you in regards to managing it and don’t let it control you. At least you have an answer now which is a relief and you can begin to get back on track and before you know it that little girl will be in your life.

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear my name is Angel i would be more than happy to help you with this dear,please contact me live thanks.

over 13 years ago

I don’t want to look into it, until I know for sure. Here is hoping dear MRI, will show what it needs to show.

over 13 years ago

MRI tomorrow here is to hoping all will show up, whatever it maybe

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Best of luck with that I myself are waiting for some blood tests to come back as I keep wanting to black out everytime I get up and my blood pressure has been extremely low as well so I am waiting had the tests done last week on thursday the doctor is not too concerned thinks it is stress as I have been under a lot of stress and that stress is about to be removed as I am finally moving house away from the problems that have been happening here. Everything should then start to get back on track I knew back in August that I was moving house just did not know where or when and now it is happening.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

i hope the MRI shows all of what you need to find out, do not worry and stop stressing stay as positive as you can and leave everyting in gods hands nothing! is to big or to small! that he cant handle! i will say a prayer for you if ok?

over 13 years ago

{{HUGS angel}}} Jaden, trying to stay as (+) as one can, really thats all that one person can do

over 13 years ago

(angel34) so my thoughts are wrong or maybe there is more then one issue. But the MRI was to check my Pancreas :(!!! so here’s to hoping the find what they are looking for

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Karen glad to see that you are doing something proactive that is a positive move in the right direction I myself have finally stepped forward to stop someone from doing more harm to me the police have taken it seriously. I do hope that you do get the answers that you need and that you can get back on track.

I am without the internet at present have had to go to an internet cafe to check in so I won’t be in here as often until the internet company sort themselves

over 13 years ago

{{{HUGS angel}}}

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

my cousin has crohns and shes not supposed to eat or drink alot of things because of it. whatever shows up in that mri i just pray that the doctors provide you with the best treatment possible and that you no longer have to be in pain. hugs

over 13 years ago

hey karen,

was just looking through some of the posts and came across yours. My younger sister who is 21 has crohns and has had it since she was 11. She has been through alot of ups and downs throughout the years, even an experience that left her on life support. However, thankfully she has a new treatment which she gives herself a needle once a week and she has never been better. She is unable to drink alchol/smoke and she also finds gluten free products help her alot, as these can congest in the bowel and are harder to breakdown. If you need anyone to chat to or any questions im quiet happy to help. PS im not a psychic hehe

over 13 years ago

hi , i am ready to help you, just contact me and i can guide you in proper way.

over 13 years ago
yorky didn't upload a photo

jhon tayler (yorky)

4 posts

but your not a doctor or you dyami