Back in time

over 12 years ago
orianna_dracos's photo

Orianna Dracos (orianna_dracos)

2 posts

I am in a relationship with a man I have been in love with for 25 or so years…we have only been together for 2.5 years, he was a friend of my ex-husband’s…who i divorced 15 years ago…the weird thing is..our relationship is going almost identically to my ex’s and mine…right down to the alchoholism…..it feel like I have gone back in time and it is freakin me out…what does it mean…why am i being put through this again…it is like a cruel joke from the universe…hey..yah you can have the man of your dreams, the man you have loved for so long…but…he is an angry alcoholic…na na na boo boo! Any insights into this situation would b greatly appreciated…i feel like it is all happening for a reason…I just don’t know what.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

DEAR I AM PICKING UP ON ALOT ON YOUR SITUATION.THERE IS ALOT YOU NEED TO KNOW CALL ME TO GET THE ANSWERS YOUR LOOKING FOR.I DONT SUGAR COAT ANYTHING I TELL IT HOW IT IS.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I have a lot of insight on this situation…I have read many similar relationships and I always pick up on past and future things as well as how someone feels….chat with me live and we can look into this.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

Please contact me now,Iam inline 24/7

over 12 years ago
psychic_adam's photo

psychic_adam

6 posts

there more then what u think LOOK i dont sugar coat my readings if you need real help an not a fake reading im the guy for you contact me in live chat thanks