Help! Am i marrying the wrong man?

over 12 years ago
bc921 didn't upload a photo

Rebecca (bc921)

2 posts

I am recently engaged but am wondering if i am marrying the right man. I have feelings for another man, who has made it clear he likes me too. help!

over 12 years ago
esoteric.love didn't upload a photo

Esoteric.Love (esoteric.love)

2 posts

Please Contact me with your first name and DOB as well as your fiance’s first name and DOB and this other gentlemen’s first name and DOB I do feel there is a connection between the three but we must go deeper in order to find out the connection.

Love and Light: Samantha.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I am feeling several things Rebecca…Please contact me in live chat so we can discuss these men.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
msharvey's photo

msharvey

2 posts

Please contact me so we can sort out your problem, I get a strong feeling you will do the right thing

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

hi i would like to do a love reading for you i see many things for you. call me for details and answers

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbycindy didn't upload a photo

YOUR LOVE PSYCHIC (psychicreadingsbycindy)

7 posts

Hi dear you have reached a part in your life which i know its hard now i can givr you full details on why this is happening and what will happen.hope to hear from you son

over 12 years ago

If you have let yourself like somebody else, especially without trying, then you are most likely marrying the wrong man. But to get into more details and have any questions you have answered, including advice, then come to me for a reading.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

For you to be looking at other guys and have feelings for another shows that perhaps your not ready to be with one person. And that your heart isn’t completely in it. Marriage is a huge step and not to be taken lightly. Time to do what’s right your not being fair on all concerned.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

You answered your own question

over 12 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

If you haven’t been helped yet please contact me I would be happy to help in this matter.

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

please contact me now,I am online 24/7

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts
  • I can help bring clairty too see who you are ment to be with thru the guides. please contact me for a live session. No sugar coating, Powerful and person connections. Be prepaired for the truth. All I’ll need is your name’s and dob’s?*
over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can help you with this if you are still wondering. There IS more to this then is showing .

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

I welcome you to contact me I do feel I can provide you with clarity!

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

im giting strong vibes form you i see this man is taking you on the wrong path i am picking up more vibes off you if you like to discuss this whit me you can call me in a live chat i will give you honset answers. love layla

over 12 years ago
advisor_amanda's photo

Amanda (advisor_amanda)

7 posts

Id like to look more into this for you please contact me