My son

over 13 years ago
temperance didn't upload a photo

temperance

1 post

Please, will he learn from this experience and make the right choices? What is the outlook for him. DOB 6/11/91 time of birth 4:13 a.m. EST

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI TEMPERANCE, I SEE YOU’RE VERY MUCH CONCERNED OF HIM AND NEED SOME ANSWERS,MAYBE WITH A GOOD READING U CAN SHINE SOME LIGHT AND THE SITUATION. I AM RUNNING A SPECIAL AND WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU FIND PEACE WITHIN HIM AND YOUR LIFE. -BLESSINGS!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Sometimes it is hard to watch someone go through something but sometimes you do have to let them make the mistakes and learn some people never learn and others do. You can try and talk to your son but he may not be ready to listen as he probably thiks he knows best. The biggest problem is trying to reason with someone under the age of 25 apparently the part of the brain for reasoning as is making a person see common sense has not fully developed till the age of 25 so until then it will be tough to see him make mistakes but it is all a learning curve in life. All you can do is be there for him and offer him good advice the sort you would have liked to have been given at his age. The worst thing is yelling it gets no one anywhere and smothering a person just makes it worse and can and does push someone away at the best of times even when you are just looking out for someone. Just be patient eventually your son will get fed up with a repeat of things and stop and think about things and then will have learnt the lessons he was meant to learn until then just be there to pick up the pieces.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey,

I apprecite your concern about your son. I would be happy to provide you a reading with accurate and honest details.

Am Just a Click away from you and Sure you will get Piece of Mind and answers to your all questions contact me for further assistance pls.

blessings

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

your son has been involved in something he should not have been, presdured into it …wont go into pesonal detail here but if u need me call me i am here, Sabrina

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box for answer. I need date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell you everything about him. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

i see this person with an illness. can be aura most liekly

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Temperance,

Come Chat with me! I will tell you what his future holds. I do have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) coupled with my innate gifts to Enlighten you on if he will learn his lesson or not.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST AND WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE,ALSO DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT MY $10.00 SPECIAL.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello there,

I sence as he is into some addiction and and is ill and health has been gone bad. Not the problem and relex. i can bring him out of his current state. Call me quickly if concerned about his issue. I can help him to make right decion.