How Do i end the fustration for GOOD ?

over 12 years ago

How can i end the disatifaction with my life that i experience – i know this is a rather broad question so ill try to explain in detail what i mean – i feel depressed at times , emotionly & mentally cut off , and i have had general disatisfaction with the quality in the way i experience life – i feel like theres an energy blockage going on in myself – though i could be pychological fare as well – how can i get rid of it permanatley – adn what exactly is wrong with me at all ?

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi bianca contact me with your dob and lets see what your future has in store for you. There is alot of things you need to know from what i am picking up on.

over 12 years ago

thanks for offering help – i sent you my date of birth

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You could try a spiritual cleansing to start perhaps you have lost your sense of purpose in life that can happen. Sometimes you have to go out there and find opportunity. I am going to recommend finding online a chakra cleansing audio and also the strangest secret audio have a listen I think both will help

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Bianca,

I would be more than happy to chat with you about this. I have decades of experiences that will enable me to guide you to a much happier co-existence with the world.