I'm in serious need of relationship advice

over 12 years ago

I am currently in a relationship with a man that is located in South Africa we have been in a long distance relationship for over three months now, we started talking over two years ago and i feel as if i knew him in a past life some how. I just want to know if iv found my twin flame or if im being played. Thank you so much for your time =]

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

send me a message with your date of births,(click on my profile,select “leave a message” and i will pull a few tarot cards for you,free of charge,to see if we have a connection.Bless you Ashlee :)

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Hey there, I will clear your all confusion and will provide you the clarity you are looking for. Please contact me with your both name and dob for detailed an accurate and honest reading.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ashlee,

Connect with me in live chat for the quickest services. I am world renowned to be accurate in relationships of all types.

I look forward to enlightening you.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I can give you true answers I do see he cares but hes not looking to get seriouse

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Contact Me For Fast & Honest Answers, I cant connect with you right now without your names and dobs. But Take a min to look at my profile, Im here for you or anyone who needs to talk.

Love & Light, Desiree