spiritually tired

over 12 years ago

please i am sorry spiritually tired this is due to being mentally tired trying to sort my life out

over 12 years ago

have you ever felt like you just want to lie down and go to sleep for ever

over 12 years ago

thats how exhausted i feel

over 12 years ago

completely zapped I have been giving and giving to others now I feel all has been taken from me

over 12 years ago

I dont even have the energy to revitalise myself I honestly dont know where to start when your resources of energy especially spiritually is reading empty

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

dont push yourself so hard. take time to relax,there is no shame in wanting to take a break from things every now and then. dont worry so much about other people,start focusing on yourself more. sleep more,make sure you are eating healthy,take supplements,maybe go on a vacation or just have a day at the spa or something. are you familliar with reiki? i think that might be good for you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I know what you mean I would start with a cleansing you can do this yourself just google this. Perhaps your clogged up just like when you walk into a house of a hoarder it can be overwhelming. Then just focus on one thing at a time. Do you sing thats good for the soul try and find activities that feed the soul in a positive way

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Please Take The Time To Read My Profile, I can help you. Together We Can Cleanse You From all Of these feelings you are having.

But I cant fully connect until I get all of The Names and dob. I’m Here For You if youd like to talk.

Love & Light Desiree

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

There has been alot going on with you. I completley understand you are drained! But there Is hope & if you belive and want help bad enough please contact me I already know what you need Strong help