What are these dreams for?

over 12 years ago

Why do I dream about Joe?

over 12 years ago
readingsbyskylar didn't upload a photo

Readings By Skylar (readingsbyskylar)

7 posts

hi why don’t you come and chat whit me and we will talk about joe! and your dream

over 12 years ago
readingsbyskylar didn't upload a photo

Readings By Skylar (readingsbyskylar)

7 posts

i feel that he was i your past life and he is the one that you need to be whit come and ill tell you more about it

what i say come’s to past and what i feel is real! i can help you whit what ever you need and whatever you r looking for

over 12 years ago

Hi Skylar. I can’t seem to locate you.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lori,

You dream of him because there is unfinished business between you. Let me tell you more in a chat session about this matter.

Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Lori Mae, Sometimes our dreams provide us with very important messages. I welcome you to contact me. I wil embrace you, help you understand, set your mind at peace providing you healing, clarity, hope and empowerment. Love & Light KatherineLynne

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

hi there, I love dream interpretation its a passion of mine and I have done a lot of research, and written a book. so i would love the opportunity to help you with this. I would need to talk to you though, because the information you have provided is not enough for me to give you an appropriate analysis. i offer free connection time, so come by and fill me in and lets see if i can help.

big hugs Tam

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Lori Mae,

I have been studying and interpreting dreams and nightmares for nearly 30 years now. Come get the Honest Enlightenment on your dreams about Joe.

<= Click on my name to be transferred to my contact page.